Zach Miller is an attorney in Korein Tillery’s St. Louis office. Zach received his J.D. from Washington University, where he graduated summa cum laude and served as an articles editor on the Washington University Law Review. He spent two summers working as a summer associate at Korein Tillery while in law school. Prior to joining Korein Tillery in 2016, Zach served as a law clerk to Judge Deborah L. Cook at the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Zach received his B.A. in history from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He focused his studies on Central European history.
Zach is licensed to practice law in Missouri and on the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. summa cum laude – May, 2015
- Law Review: Washington University Law Review, Article Editor
- CALI Awards: Property, Criminal Law, and Corporate & White Collar Crimes
- Student Lawyer Program: Interdisciplinary Environmental Clinic
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- Major: History
- The Honorable Deborah L. Cook, United States Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit, Law Clerk
- Korein Tillery, Summer Associate